Thursday, October 1, 2015

Running

So since this blog is about running and comics, its about time for a running related post! The return of fall has me excited about running again. After suffering from being severely burnt out for running for a while, I am beginning to enjoying it again. I attribute this two to things and those are the cooler weather and running for fun again.

Let me start by talking about running for fun again. For awhile it felt like I needed to be a better runner than I was because people thought I was a great runner. I took some of that pressure on and kept trying to get better but not because I wanted to get better. I was jut trying to please other people with my running. Running is time I use to clear my head and relax, but I do push myself to be better at it. I am finally back to loving running again.

Now to talk about he Weber. As runner or any athlete will tell you, humidity is a killer. I always start to doubt my running ability in the summer weather because I slow down thanks to the humidity. There were more than a few days this summer where I struggled to catch my breathe after a run. With the cooler weather, I am no longer having this problem. It reminds me that I am not as bad of a runner as I think.

Official, well sort of, maybe kind of, announcement.

I am starting t enjoy it so much that I am 88% sure that I will be running the Cox Providence Marathon on May 6, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment