Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome to 2016! Updates! Comic book of the month! And Schedules! Oh my!!

Happy New Year! With the start of 2016 comes more content from Whoosh! Let's start with some updates. 

First, I started a comic book of the month club in November and promised another book for December.  With the craziness that the holidays bring, I decided to wait until the new year to choose a new comic book. So without further adieu, the choice for this months comic book is, Thor: The Goddess of Thunder Vol 1. 

Secondly, my next big race is the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Glass Slipper Challenge. This involves the Dinsey Princess Enchanted 10k on Feb 20th and the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Feb 21st. Last year, I ran the 10k only and I have to say, it's a great race. While yes it is definitely not the most masculine race to run, it's still an amazing time. I would recommend a RunDisney race to any runner. 

Well anyways, be on the look out for a review of a single issue comic once a week in the new year, as well as running updates when applicable and the review of the comic book of the month on the first Monday of each month. At the end of each review I will announce the choice for the next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment